|UK DELIVERY (RETAIL CUSTOMERS)|
|48 hour Tracked Delivery||£1.99|
|24 Tracked Delivery||£3.99|
|Next Day Delivery (Free for orders over £50)||£4.99|
|INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (RETAIL & WHOLESALE)|
|Retail Customers||Flat Rate – £19.99|
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
|Wholesale Customers||Call +44 208 998 7414 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm)|
- We offer Free standard delivery and Next day delivery for orders over £50 to the UK, including N. Ireland and the Channel Islands and all off-shore UK Islands.
- We aim to process and dispatch your orders placed Monday – Friday before 12:00pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm on Friday and orders places on the weekend and on Bank Holidays will be dispatched the following working day.
- Some items have Surcharges for N.Ireland and Channel Islands. Please contact us if you have any queries on surcharges before purchasing the item as your item will not be shipped if a surcharge occurs on +44 208 998 7414
- Most standard shipments are normally delivered between 3-5 working days but Royal Mail say it can take up to 10 working days to be delivered. If you have not received your item after 10 working days please contact us on +44 208 998 7414 (please note weekends and public Holidays are not considered working days).
- Next Day delivery can be arranged for an additional cost and must be paid for at the time of purchase. Cut off time for Next Day delivery is 12:00pm.
- There is no Next day or Special Delivery service or Courier service on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- All our items are sent Royal Mail 2nd Class unless stated otherwise on the listing. This is how we have built our reputation of delivering items before the estimated time.
We use Royal mail or third-party carrierto deliver all our orders in the UK and internationally dependent on service selected. If you have provided us with a mobile number then the Carrier will send you an SMS (text) message on the day that your delivery is due, orders shipped via Royal Mail will not have this facility. A shipping confirmation email will advise on which carrier service has been allocated.
If you have selected Next Day, please make sure that you are at home to receive your order as a signature as proof of delivery is required. Orders shipped via Royal Mail may not require a signature.
Some postcodes in Scotland take a little longer for us to reach and we will let you know if this is the case. Unfortunately, UK deliveries that involve a journey across water can take up to two extra days to arrive.
The Carrier deliver all orders between 8am and 6pm and if you provide your contact telephone number they will send you an SMS (text) message on the day that they will deliver the order except Royal mail. In some cases, you will also receive an SMS (text) message advising you of a time window when your order will arrive. If you have selected standard free delivery under £10 value item there will be no tracking and SMS (text) service available
Your order can be tracked online if shipped via Royal mail or any third-party carrier. Instructions on how to track your order will be included in an email that we send you once the order has been dispatched. Standard free delivery Orders shipped via Royal Mail cannot be tracked online.
To track the progress of your order, please refer to your email and enter your tracking number to relevant carrier website tracking system.
Delivery to non-UK mainland (i.e. Channel Islands, Eire) can be charged based on weight and destination and can take between 3 and 15 working days. We will send you an email advising of the delivery costs before processing the order and any additional cost will be charged to your card/account, if applicable.
Our delivery commitment is subject to the product(s) that you ordered being in stock and us taking successful payment. Don’t worry, if we cannot ship to you right away, we will be in touch.
We know how important it is to get your order to you as quickly as possible. However, there may be times when our courier is unable to deliver your package on time due to factors that are out of our control; for example – extreme bad weather or a broken-down vehicle. We can only apologies for this and for any inconvenience caused, and we will keep you informed of the progress.
All items delivered by Royal mail or third-party carrier will need to be signed for except standard normal delivery, however, if no one is available to accept delivery at the specified delivery address, the package will be returned to your local delivery depot and a card will be left detailing how to arrange redelivery of your order. For orders shipped via Royal Mail and cannot be posted or accepted, a card will be left and these can be collected at your local Royal Mail Sorting Office.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process orders for international delivery via the website. To place an order for international delivery, please call our sales team on +44 208 998 7414 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5:00pm)
Deliveries are charged based on weight and destination and can take between 3 and 15 working days. We will send you an email advising of the delivery costs before processing the order and any additional cost will be charged to your card/account, if applicable.